ABOUT 770 GOOD LAW
AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
770 Good Law is a personal injury law firm dedicated to providing client-centric legal advising to individuals who have suffered due to the negligence of others. Our team of experienced personal injury lawyers are zealous advocates dedicated to fighting for the best possible compensation for their clients.
Our law firm is dedicated to putting clients first and ensuring justice is served to those who have fallen victim to the recklessness of others.
MEET OUR TEAM
The founder of 770-GOOD-LAW was an actuarial analyst. An actuary is a person who compiles and analyzes statistics and uses them to calculate insurance risks and premiums. With the thorough understanding and analysis of statistics, insurance risks and premiums, 770-GOOD-LAW was started with one idea in mind: to give our injured clients a voice against the multi-billion insurance companies for fair & just compensation.
Our PURPOSE is to level the playing field between our clients and the multi-billion dollars insurance industry.
OUR CORE VALUES ARE
- Being all about the Clients in doing whatever that is just & good for our Clients, no matter how hard or how long
- Being selfless in that we think our ourselves less (not that we think less of ourselves)
- Being positive in thought and action having the attitude of “can do and will do”
- Being trustworthy, dependable & reliable in getting things done right, on time, as promised
- Being coachable and always learning and striving for better.
Our MOTTO is that we have the care & courage to make meaningful connections with each other and each of our clients. Our MISSION is to put systems in place to afford us to grow daily.
GET AN HONEST ASSESSMENT OF YOUR CLAIMS
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, contact the experienced Norcross personal injury attorneys at 700GOODLAW to discuss your case and various legal options that are at your disposal. To learn more and begin your road to recovery fill out the contact box at the top of the page or give us a call.