770 GOOD LAW
Team Attorney shall manage all Personnel in his/her Team and ensure that every part of their block of business is moving forward, according to the Firm’s benchmarks.
- Flexible work schedules such as (4) 9 hour days and (1) 4 hour day,
- Catered Monday Meeting lunches,
- 50% of health insurance paid for you,
- 10 days of Holidays and 12 days of vacation/sick time,
- Training and education in personal or professional development and growth through a 3% base compensation matching (you spend 3% and we will match that 3% for whatever you need personally or professionally),
- Dream managements through Dan Ralphs,
- Jury trial verdict incentives ranging from $1,500 to $25,000; and
- Monthly case resolution incentives ranging from $1,000 to $5,000+ after 6 months.
- Understands the “Journey” of our personal injury clients;
- Understands how to “Win at the Beginning”;
- Builds and maintains meaningful connections with our work family, current clients, former clients, referral doctors and attorneys.
ATTORNEY MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING TRAITS
CORE FUNCTIONS OF THE ATTORNEY INCLUDE
GET AN HONEST ASSESSMENT OF YOUR CLAIMS
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, contact the experienced Norcross personal injury attorneys at 700GOODLAW to discuss your case and various legal options that are at your disposal. To learn more and begin your road to recovery fill out the contact box at the top of the page or give us a call.