770 GOOD LAW
Case Manager works independently or with Intern, Team Legal Assistant and Assistant Case Manager to assist Junior Paralegal or Senior Paralegal with all aspects of managing a personal injury file.
- Legal Assistant: $30,000;
- Assistant Case Manager: $36,000;
- Case Manager: $42,000;
- Paralegal: $48,000;
- Senior Paralegal: $54,000; and
- Litigation Law Clerk: $45,000.
- Flexible work schedules such as (4) 9 hour days and (1) 4 hour day,
- Catered Monday Meeting lunches,
- 50% of health insurance paid for you,
- 10 days of Holidays and 12 days of vacation/sick time,
- Training and education in personal or professional development and growth through a 3% base compensation matching (you spend 3% and we will match that 3% for whatever you need personally or professionally),
- Dream managements through Dan Ralphs,
- Monthly bonuses ranging from $0 to $3,000+ after 6 months.
A CASE MANAGER MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING TRAITS
CORE FUNCTIONS OF THE CASE MANAGER INCLUDE
GET AN HONEST ASSESSMENT OF YOUR CLAIMS
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to the negligence of another, contact the experienced Norcross personal injury attorneys at 700GOODLAW to discuss your case and various legal options that are at your disposal. To learn more and begin your road to recovery fill out the contact box at the top of the page or give us a call.